2nd Annual Andrews Institute Golf Tournament
|WHAT:||2nd Annual Andrews Institute Golf Tournament|
|WHEN:||Saturday, June 15, 2013||Registration Form|
|8 a.m. Registration – 9 a.m. Shotgun Start|
|WHERE:||Tiger Point Golf and Country Club|
The Andrews Institute would like to invite you to a wonderful day on the links in support of our Sports Medicine Outreach department.
This department provides full-time Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) for on-site medical care at all local high schools in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and many community and recreational athletic events.
Proceeds will also help with associated costs of our new Mobile Sports Medicine Center, which allows for the expansion of sports medicine care and injury prevention information for our youth and community athletes.
Tiger Point Golf and Country Club
1255 Country Club Rd.
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
Voted 2010 Best of the Bay for Best Golf Course!
The rich history of golf excellence continues at Tiger Point. Whether you’re looking for the true Florida golf experience or an extraordinary place to celebrate life’s special moments, look no further than Tiger Point Golf Club.
Cost / Teams:
|Corporate Tee Marker Sign||$100/sign**|
|* Mulligan Package available at event only|
|** Corporate Tee sign must be purchased by 6/7/13|
- 1st – 3rd Team Cash Awards
- Hole-in-One Prize
- Closest-to-The-Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt
- UWF Golf Team Par-3 Challenge
- 50/50 and Golf Cart Raffle
- Door Prize Drawings
Southern BBQ buffet lunch provided at the end of the Tournament.
|MAIL:|| Registration form
Deadline: June 10 @ noon
Please include registration fee
Andrews Research & Education Institute (AREI)
For: Golf Tournament
Attn: Larry Lasky
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy., Second Floor
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
|EMAIL:||Larry.Lasky@R3em0O0vEbhcpns.org (scan and email registration form)|
|PHONE:||Call 850.916.8575 to pay over the phone (with faxed/emailed registration form)|
|FAX:||Fax registration to 850.916.8579|
Here’s How It Works:
All players hit from the designated tee box and the best shot is selected. All players may drop their ball within one club length of the selected shot and all will hit from that spot. The best shot is again selected, and so on. The club-length shot may not be used to move a selected shot from a hazard or rough or sand trap, etc. If a ball is selected that is in the rough, sand or hazard, then all members must play from within the rough, sand, or hazard. Continue this method until the ball is holed. Be sure to mark the putts until the ball is holed.
Mulligan Packages may be purchased for $25 per player and consists of the following:
- Men receive two (2) Mulligans and one (1) Red Tee Buster.
- Ladies receive three (3) Mulligans and may tee off from every red tee if that team so chooses.
- Mulligans may be used on any shot on the course and Red Tee Busters may be used from any tee.
- Each also receive one (1) Free Toss and may be used after any shot, as a continuance to that shot to save them from a hazard or a missed green.
- Finally, each player will be given one (1ft.) foot of string that can be used as a continuance of a closely missed putt/shot OR can be added to another players string and must be discarded after that length of string has been utilized.
- However, NONE of the above mentioned items from the Mulligan Package may be counted for Individual Prize Awards, i.e. Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt, or UWF Golf Team Par 3 Challenge.
For more information on the Andrews Institute Golf Tournament, call 850.501.8889