Specialty Procedures of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Andrews Institute physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians work closely with each patient and their family members, as well as their family doctor, to keep open lines of communication throughout the treatment and healing process. Our physiatrists, some of whom are also interventional pain medicine physicians, work with other specialists such as neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons as necessary.
- Epidural steroid injections (spine)
- Peripheral joint, bursa, tendon injections (wrist, foot, hand, knee, hip, shoulder)
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Botulinum toxin injections
- Facet joint injections/blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablation (spine and joint)
- Nerve conduction study/electromyography (NCS/EMG)
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Trigger point injections
- Neuromodulation (spinal cord stimulation)
To find out more about non-surgical solutions to a wide variety of nerve, muscle or bone conditions, or to make an appointment, call 850.916.8700, option 1.