Andrews Institute physicians are considered experts in their field. Not only do people from around the globe travel to the Institute to receive their medical care, Andrews Institute physicians are expanding the realm of health care.
Our physicians teach and train other physicians to be their best. Our physicians conduct research that is changing the face of health care as we know it. Our physicians are striving to be their best, so you, the patient, can be at your best.
Recent Physician News:
- Steven C. Kronlage, M.D., Andrews Institute Hand Center, was recently published in what is considered the world’s premier hand journal, The Journal of Hand Surgery, regarding a Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) study. http://www.jhandsurg.org/article/S0363-5023(14)01717-1/abstract
- Charles A. Roth, M.D., and Roger V. Ostrander, M.D., were part of a research project accepted as a poster presentation at this year’s International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) Congress 2015 in Lyon, France, June 7-11: Using Nanofracture To Augment Rotator Cuff Repair Does Not Adversely Affect Anchor Pullout Strength.
- James R. Andrews, M.D., and Roger V. Ostrander, M.D., are featured in Becker’s Spine Review: 59 great orthopedic surgeons recommended by healthcare leaders. http://www.beckersspine.com/lists/item/23921-52-great-orthopedic-surgeons-recommended-by-healthcare-leaders.html
- James R. Andrews, M.D., and Charles A. Roth, M.D., were part of a research project accepted as poster presentation at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ annual meeting, March 2015: Biomechanical Strength of Current Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Reconstruction Techniques: https://aaos.apprisor.org/epsAbstractAAOS.cfm?id=1
- James R. Andrews, M.D., Christopher P. O’Grady, M.D., and Charles A. Roth, M.D., were part of a research project accepted as poster presentation at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ annual meeting, March 2015: Preoperative Templating Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction to Avoid Graft Tunnel Mismatch: https://aaos.apprisor.org/epsAbstractAAOS.cfm?id=1
- James R. Andews, M.D., comments in USA Today articles regarding Tommy John surgery; first- and second-time surgeries: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/03/01/tommy-john-surgery-recovery-2015-jose-fernandez-matt-harvey/24225111/ & http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/03/01/tommy-john-surgery-twice-kris-medlen-jarrod-parker-josh-johnson-brandon-beachy-cory-luebke/24227329/
- Roger V. Ostrander, M.D., comments about calf strains in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/aaron-rodgers-tired-of-talking-about-ailing-calf-it-is-what-it-is-b99425361z1-288499201.html
- Roger V. Ostrander, M.D., featured in Becker’s Orthopedic & Spine Review regarding the biggest opportunities for innovation in the field of orthopaedic surgery, which includes commentary on post-operative pain management solutions that lessen the use of narcotics. http://www.beckersspine.com/orthopedic/item/24523-innovation-remains-very-much-alive-13-orthopedic-surgeons-on-the-biggest-opportunities-in-their-field.html
- Orthopaedic foot and ankle expert Daniel E. Murawski, M.D., provides an in-depth look at everything from injuries http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/featured/articles.aspx?id=111111118
- G. Daxton Steele, M.D., selected to join Andrews Institute Total Joint Center: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100661
- Josh G. Hackel, M.D., Non-Surgical Sports Medicine, awarded the Registered in Musculoskeletal™ sonography (RMSK) credential: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100664
- James A. Natalie, M.D., joins Andrews Institute physical medicine team: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100652
- Orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon Juliet DeCampos, M.D., joins the Andrews Institute’s team of specialists: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100643
- Interventional Pain Medicine Physician Huaiyu Tan, M.D., Ph.D., joins Andrews Institute physical medicine team: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100619
- Andrews Institute Spine Center welcomes neurosurgeon Brett D. Reichwage, M.D. to its team of experts: http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100617
- Dr. Chris O’Grady takes world–class care to Cuba. http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2010-09-16/Home_(and)_Garden/Andrews_Institute_surgeon_takes_worldclass_care_to.html andhttp://www.pnj.com/article/20100928/NEWS01/9280321/Panhandle-Personalities-A-healer-s-hands
- Dr. Charles Roth and Dr. Robert Snowden joined our team of orthopaedic surgeons. http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100291
- Dr. Sunil Gupta, Retina Specialist, had a feature story placed in the September 2009 edition in Retina Today. http://bmctoday.net/retinatoday/2009/09/article.asp?f=0909_15.php
- Dr. Roger Ostrander’s article "Arthroscopic Triple Row Rotator Cuff Repair: A Modified Suture Bridge Technique," was featured as the cover story in the August 2009 edition of ORTHOPAEDICS. http://www.orthosupersite.com/view.asp?rID=42177
- Dr. James Andrews was elected the 38th president of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM). http://www.andrewsinstitute.com/news/pressreleases/default.aspx?ContentID=100170
* Physicians noted are members of the Andrews Institute Physician LLC