Ashley Zapf, M.D.
Non-Surgical Sports Medicine
Baptist Medical Park - Navarre
8880 Navarre Pkwy.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Sports and Exercise-Related Injuries, Team Physician and On-Site Sports Coverage, Return to Play Rehabilitation, Concussions, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Neurological Injuries, Nerve Impingement, Ultrasound Guided Injections, Peripheral Joint Injections, Electrodiagnostic Studies
- Medical School: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Internship: Internal Medicine - Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, VA
- Residency: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital - University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Primary Care Sports Medicine - University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Zapf A, Morgan C, Herman D. CSMR Clinical Pearls: Recognizing Cuboid Syndrome. Submitted for publication in Current Sports Medicine Reports, 2016.
- Herman DC, Zapf AD, Vincent HK, Vincent KR. Knee Osteoarthritis. Published in PM&R Knowledge Now through the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, October 2015.
- Zapf AD, Joyce JP. Ice Sled Hockey. In: Adaptive Sports Medicine. Springer, In Press.