Amanda Wright, D.O.
Baptist Medical Towers
1717 N E St.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care Specialist
- The polytraumatized patient; simple and complex periarticular fracture care; pelvis/acetabulum surgery; nonunion/malunion; post-traumatic deformity correction.
- Medical School: Touro University – College of Osteopathic Medicine - Vallejo, California
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery - Northwell Health – Hofstra School of Medicine - Plainview, New York
- Orthopaedic Trauma - Wright State University – Boonshoft School of Medicine - Dayton, Ohio
- Biomechanical analysis of pubic symphysis diastasis using a cadaver model.
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- AO Trauma – North America
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association