* Matthew C. Mai, M.D.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- General Orthopaedics
- Musculoskeletal conditions of the hip resulting from development, injury, overuse and arthritis; advanced hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) and labral tears; hip preservation; anterior total hip arthroplasty.
- Medical School: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Internship: General Surgery at Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center), Des Moines, IA
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery at Southern Illinois University and Affiliated Hospitals, Carbondale, IL
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Florida Orthopaedic Society