Sunil Gupta, M.D.
Retina Specialty Institute
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Retina; Vitreo-Retinal Disease
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Cullen Eye Institute
- University of Iowa - Vitreo-Retinal Disease and Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Regeneron VGFT-OD-0605: a randomized, double masked, active controlled Phase III study of the efficacy safety and tolerability of repeated doses of intravitreal VEGF trap in subjects with Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration.
- Genentech FVF4165g: a Phase III, multicenter, randomized, sham injection controlled study of the efficacy and safety of Ranibizumab injection compared with sham in subjects with Macular Edema secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion.
- Allergan 206207-012-00: A 52-week, masked, multicenter, randomized, controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of 700ug Dexamethasone posterior segment drug delivery system applicator system in combination with laser photocoagulation
- Allergan Posurdex 206207-018: A 26 week, open-label study to assess the safety and efficacy of 700 ug Dexamethasone posterior segment drug delivery system applicator system in the treatment of vitrectomized subjects with Diabetic Macular Edema.
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Whisman Scholarship. University of Cincinnati. 1984; Flowers Scholarship. University of Cincinnati. 1985; Honors Graduate. University of Cincinnati. 1988; Chief Resident. Baylor College of Medicine. 1991-1992
Current Society Memberships
- American Ophthalmology Association
- American Medical Association
- Escambia County Medical Association
- Florida Society of Ophthalmology.