Christopher O’Grady, M.D.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Sports medicine; Shoulder arthroscopy, reconstruction and replacement; Knee
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center Department of General Surgery
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery; Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- “Insulin-like Growth Factor II in Myoblasts Induces Phenotypic Changes Typical of the Malignant Phenotype,” with Minniti, C., Luan, D., Rosenfield, R., Oh, Y., Helman, L. Cell Growth Differentiation, 1995.
- “Chondroprotection and Gene Expression Effects of Nutritional Supplements on Articular Cartilage,” with Grande, D., Marwin, S., Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 8 [Suppl.B]: S34-35, 2000.
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery/ Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Resident Journal Club Grant, 2001-2002; American Orthopaedic Association- Zimmer Resident Travel Award for Orthopaedic Research, 2001
Current Society Memberships
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons Fellow
- * This provider is an independent member of medical staff of Baptist Hospital Inc., and is not an employee or agent of Baptist Health Care.