Steve Jordan, M.D.
1040 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL
Baptist Medical Park - Airport
5100 North 12th Ave.
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Sports medicine & team care; shoulder injuries; throwing injuries; Tommy John reconstruction; ACL reconstruction.
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, S.C.
- Residency: University of Florida Health Programs, Jacksonville, FL
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Muscular Endurance and Recovery Times in the Baseball Pitcher
- Outcome Studies in Outpatient Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopic Treatment of Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears
- Results of Arthroscopic Treatment of Labral Injuries
- "Surgical Anatomy of the Elbow," Upper Extremity INjuries in Athletes, edited by Frank W. Jobe, M.D., 1995
- "Sports Medicine: Not Just for Athletes," Medical University of South Carolina Alumni Today, 1995
- "Elbow Injuries in Baseball Players," The Journal of the Florida Orthopedic Society, Vol X, No. 2, p. 41, 1993
- "The Anatomy and Histology of the Collateral Ligaments of the Elbow," The Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Abstracts, 1993
Current Society Memberships
- National Orthopedic Educational Society
- Fellow - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Orthopedic Society
Current Team Affiliations
- Washington High School: Team Physician
- Chipola College: Team Physician