Brett J. Kindle, M.D.
Non-Surgical Sports Medicine
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound; ultrasound guided procedures; regenerative medicine (PRP and stem cells); sports concussions; musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries; ultrasound guided carpal tunnel release (USCTR) for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Medical School: East Tennessee State University – Quillen College of Medicine
- Internship: Internal Medicine - East Tennessee State University – Quillen College of Medicine
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Mayo Clinic
- Primary Care Sports Medicine - Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Regenerative Medicine (stems cells and platelet rich plasma)
- Dynamic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
Current Society Memberships
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society (PRiSM)
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
Current Team Affiliations
- Team physician for Niceville High School; a team physician for Pensacola Blue Wahoos.