Ways We Can Help You
Our team is happy to help navigate your health care journey. Contact us for assistance with a sports-related injury, health care need or referral to a physician.
- We understand the value of expedited appropriate medical care for all sports.
- We offer a direct line of communication with physician’s offices to schedule appointments for student-athletes or community members.
- We can assist with streamlining services and visits for needed care.
- We help ensure access to excellent care from a team of over 35 specialty physicians.
- We can help with access to providers and staff for prompt care outside of normal business hours.
- We have many convenient Baptist Health Care and Andrews Institute locations throughout Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties
Andrews Institute is proud to be the official sports medicine provider for area schools, colleges and community organizations throughout Northwest Florida. Our team of certified athletic trainers helps provide care for student-athletes and educates coaches, schools and community organizations. Our athletic trainers establish emergency preparedness protocols and incorporate best practices to help maximize outcomes for your athletes and everyone we serve. We understand the need to access the appropriate medical provider. Our priorities include ensuring the health and well-being of all student athletes, providing them to opportunity to return to sport safely and maximize daily living.
For more information on our full scope of services, partnerships with Sports Medicine Outreach or to get connected with your school's athletic trainer, please contact SportsMedicineOutreach@TheAndrewsInstitute.com or call 850.916.8673.